okay so let’s try this
i have an unhealthy obsession with reading and this stupid waste of my time called my blog. i spend 75% of my life attached to my computer, the other 25% in school suffering the idiocy of my peers. in a perfect world, i would be an author but yeah the world isn’t perfect sooo. my fandoms include, but are not limited to, teen wolf, divergent, tmi, vampire academy, tfios, vampire diaries, hunger games, harry potter, the host, etc.
oh yeah and i’m in love with dylan o’brien
i’m absolutely addicted to disney movies like tangled, mulan, brave, tarzan, and lion king. i love sappy teen movies, like what a girl wants, john tucker must die, she’s the man, and house bunny. i’ve also probably seen pitch perfect five million times. and i looove frozen.
i put a lot of weight on grades and am one of those people that isn’t really happy unless i have all A’s. i’m a junior in high school but i’m younger than like all of my friends because my birthday isn’t until september so blah i won’t get my license for a bit.
i spend most of my time on tumblr, reading books, watching tv, or reading stupid stories on wattpad. i’m basically attached to my computer, not even kidding. my friends and people from school know me as that person who is always online
and i looooove traveling. my family and i travel like crazy and i’ve been to a million gazillion places and i love it omg
yeah so that’s me sorta idk what else to say message me if you have any questions woohoo